Mountain View, CA 20+ Plumbers near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Plumbers near you
On Time Plumbing
Magic Plumbing Co.
Right On 360
Falcone Plumbing & Heating
Venture Plumbing Company
Deleon Plumbing & Gas
J Drains Rooter Service
Jmb Plumbing & Construction Inc
Smart Quality Drywall.
City Of Sewer
Freedom Underground Plumbing
AB/JDD Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
Plumbtree Plumbing And Rooter, Inc.
How Much Do Plumbing Services Near Me Cost?
Frequently asked questions
What are common plumbing services?
Professional plumbers repair pipes, tanks, fixtures, fittings, and pumps required for the gas and water to flow through your home. Whatever the plumbing issue, plumbers near you are ready to help.
Call a plumber for:
- Leaky faucets
- Clogged drains and drain cleaning
- Burst pipes
- Flooding, an overflowing toilet, or sewer backup
- Installing fixtures like sinks, bathtubs, and toilets
- Repairing gas or water lines.
- Low water pressure
- Broken hot water heater or garbage disposal
- Plumbing inspection
If you are unsure of the problem, schedule a plumbing inspection.
How much does a plumber near me cost?
Plumbers charge $45 to $150 per hour, with the average job costing $125 to $450 total. Many plumbing companies have a minimum service fee of $50 to $200. Emergency plumbing contractors charge double or triple time on weekends, after hours, and holidays, or $125 to $170 per hour.
What questions to ask when hiring a local plumber?
The best plumbing contractors are licensed, bonded, insured, and are happy to answer questions about their business. Before hiring a plumber, ask the following questions:
- Do you offer free estimates? If not, do you charge a minimum service fee to evaluate my project?
- Do you charge by the hour or by the project?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have worker's comp insurance?
- Is your plumbing work bonded?
- Are your license and insurance up to date? May I see them?
- Do you offer a warranty on your labor? Do the products you use have warranties?
- Can I get a written estimate or contract with a full breakdown of all costs involved?
Does homeowners insurance cover plumbing?
Homeowner's insurance policies should cover sudden water damage due to faulty plumbing or pipes that burst. However, most policies exclude old or leaky pipes, damage that occurred gradually like a slow leak, or regional flooding.
Does a home warranty cover plumbing?
A home warranty covers normal wear and tear on plumbing work. Home warranties typically cover all plumbing systems such as broken sinks, faucets, showerheads, toilets, built-in bathtub motors, sewer pumps, valves, clogged drains, and leaky pipes.
How much to tip a plumber?
Professional plumbers do not expect a tip. However, if they go out of their way to help or spend more time than expected, a tip is appreciated.
What to do when a plumbing pipe bursts?
- Turn off the main water supply to reduce water damage.
- Turn off the electricity in that part of the home for safety.
- Clean up and drain the water to avoid excess water damage.
- Search for qualified plumbers near you and get free estimates.
- Drain the remaining water from the faucets to take pressure off the pipes.
- Plumbers San Jose
- Plumbers Indianapolis
- Plumbers San Francisco
- Plumbers Phoenix
- Plumbers Milwaukee
- Plumbers Fort Worth
- Plumbers Chicago
- Plumbers New York
- Plumbers Baltimore
- Plumbers Philadelphia
- Plumbers Dallas
- Plumbers Los Angeles
- Plumbers Houston
- Plumbers Austin
- Plumbers San Antonio
- Plumbers Detroit
- Plumbers Boston
- Plumbers Columbus
- Plumbers Charlotte
- Plumbers San Diego
- Plumbers Jacksonville