Mountain View, CA 20+ Concrete Contractors near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Concrete Contractors near you
PMT CONCRETE SERVICES
Handy Andy Small Pour Concrete Services
AA General Contractor
Adrian's Company Landscape
San Jose Concrete Co
Smart Quality Drywall.
Drainline Plumbing And Trenchless Sewer Specialist Inc.
Pacific NorCal Builder
Innovation Plumbing And Rooter Dba HBR CONSTRUCTION
How Much Will Your Concrete Project Cost?
Frequently asked questions
How much do concrete services cost?
- Pouring a concrete slab costs $4 to $8 per square foot.
- Installing a concrete driveway costs $1,600 to $6,400.
- For DIY projects, concrete prices are $119 to $147 per yard.
- Basic concrete resurfacing costs $3 to $7 per square foot to make concrete look like new again.
- Concrete leveling costs $3 to $6 per square foot.
What does a concrete contractor do?
A concrete contractor builds or repairs concrete driveways, concrete foundations, concrete slabs and patios, concrete sidewalks and steps, walls, and other concrete work. Concrete pavers handle every step of the process, from site preparation to mixing and pouring the concrete. Concrete driveway contractors also provide concrete resurfacing or leveling.
How do I find residential concrete companies to hire?
Start by searching our list of residential concrete contractors near you. After finding and contacting potential candidates:
- Get at least three in-person estimates to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Select companies that are licensed, bonded, and experienced.
- Verify their insurance, worker’s compensation, and bond guarantees.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Pick specialized contractors over general ones if it’s a specific project. For example, consult with foundation contractors when pouring a new slab.
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Ask for a full itemized contract in writing.
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Come up with a payment schedule for work completed.
After asking questions and verifying their credentials, hire the best concrete installer near you.
What questions should I ask concrete contractors?
When looking for local concrete companies near you, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many similar projects have you completed?
- Do you specialize in small job concrete projects or large?
- What type of concrete mixture will you use?
- Do you have concrete equipment, or are you renting?
- Can I see a portfolio of your past concrete work?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- How do you handle damages that happen on the job?
- Who's the project manager, and will you use subcontractors?
- What qualities do you look for in subcontractors?
- What hours do you and your crew work?
- How long will the project take?
- What permits do I need, and will you obtain them?
- What does your warranty policy include?
- Can you provide me a written estimate or contract?
- What’s your payment schedule?
- What do I need to provide to get started?
Concrete Installation Locations
- Concrete Contractors Seattle
- Concrete Contractors Dallas
- Concrete Contractors Nashville
- Concrete Contractors Los Angeles
- Concrete Contractors Detroit
- Concrete Contractors New York
- Concrete Contractors San Diego
- Concrete Contractors Austin
- Concrete Contractors San Antonio
- Concrete Contractors Fort Worth
- Concrete Contractors Houston
- Concrete Contractors Denver
- Concrete Contractors San Jose
- Concrete Contractors Chicago
- Concrete Contractors Philadelphia
- Concrete Contractors Boston
- Concrete Contractors Charlotte
- Concrete Contractors Washington
- Concrete Contractors Baltimore
- Concrete Contractors San Francisco
- Concrete Contractors Phoenix